Workshop organizers responsibilities
Organizers of accepted workshops will be responsible for organizing the workshop reviewing process, workshop publicity (e.g. website, call for papers), as well as proceedings production. They must closely cooperate with ECIS2020 Workshop Chairs and organizers to finalize organization details, and must also inform the Workshop Chairs of the numbers of submissions and acceptances as these numbers become available.
Registration for workshop attendees
Workshop attendees must pay the ECIS2020 workshop registration fee. If workshop attendees would also like to attend the main conference, they must also pay the conference registration fee. Practical information regarding Workshop registrations and payments will be announced at a later date.
- October 2019 to March 27th, 2020: Submission of Workshop proposals and decisions on acceptance or rejection.
- March 27th, 2020: Deadline for submitting workshop proposals.
- April 13th, 2020: Final decisions on rooms and facilities.
- Rene Albertus, University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Rachid Oumlil, Ibn Zohr University, Morocco
- Etienne Thenoz, University of Nantes, France
Please submit your proposal to email@example.com, which will reach all the Workshop Chairs.
We look forward to receiving your proposals!