Associate Editors (AEs) are members of the academic community (full / associate / assistant / junior professors, and post-docs) who are responsible for a limited number of papers in a specific track. AEs recruit reviewers and assure at least three reviews per submission. AEs should also provide a comment [meta-review] on the reviews, address inconsistencies between the reviews, and make recommendations, on the papers they are responsible for, to the Track Chair (TCs). It is recommended to act as AE in one track.
The TCs will assign each paper to an AE. For each paper the AE need to recruit three reviewers. Some AEs might have difficulties in getting three reviews per paper and TCs might want to help to get extra reviewers for those who struggle.
AEs recruit reviewers:
(1) At least one reviewer should have PhD degree;
(2) AEs are recommended to have back-up reviewers ready in case the three reviewers cannot make the review;
(3) Three reviews per submission are expected. In case only 2 reviews are received, AEs are expected to write a longer, thorough and comprehensive review to the paper;
(4) No more than 3 reviews per submission.
Three reviews are expected for each paper, the hard deadline for reviewers is January 14, 2020, then the AEs will assess the paper and also the reviews in context of the track. The AEs write a meta-review, address inconsistencies between reviews in their meta-review, and propose recommendations to submissions to the TCs, the hard deadline is January 28, 2020.
AEs should NOT explicitly mention their decision to a paper (i.e. I accept or I reject the paper) in their meta-review text. But they can indicate the decision by choosing an option among the “overall rating of the submission”.
Login with your credentials:
– After the first time login, you need to actively choose “Society-[AIS]”, “Conference/Journal- [ECIS 2020]” and “Track- [ECIS 2020 Papers]”, then click [Go] to continue to your “Reviewer page”;
– If you forgot your password, click “Reset my password”;
– If you don’t have an account, click “Create an account”.
For detailed instructions on how to use PCS, please refer to the ECIS 2020 Associate Editor Guidelines.
If you experience any problems of using PCS, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions of ECIS2020, contact: email@example.com